Monday, March 14, 2011

Serious-Face-Cait Goal #1

So I've thoroughly decided to stick my nose up at soda, like a Hollywood starlet who walks around on baby-seal skin boots, hemp bracelets on stick thin wrists while spewing product placements about protein water and vegan meals, acting shocked that the baby seal's eyes are used as buttons for her boots.

Ok...so maybe not like that. But I'm definitely quitting it.....again.Too much sugar, it's a bit ridiculous. And some how I feel that if I post it here, I'll be less likely to break it. So here goes Serious-Face-Cait Goal number 1, hopefully leading to a happier, less Cranky-Face-Cait!

And sorry the first post wasn't inspirational or awe-inducing Chris. :P

5 comments:

  1. OMG girl get outta my head, I was sooo thinking that :)ok maybe not verbatum, but I like how you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspire me just by being you!
    Fly in what ever direction you need or want to take for I will continue to follow from down here with mere mortals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I support you and all of your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Stephers! With you supporting me, I can do anything!

    ReplyDelete