Thursday, April 14, 2011

ADVENTURE TIME!

YES! Finally, the tea is all mine!

Yesterday I finally bought some Golden Monkey tea to take home with me, and of course the funky little tea steeper/strainer they sell as well, and in a bout of procrastination I felt the need to tell you all.

But anyway, now my real tea adventure can begin, since now I plan on trying new teas during my break and hopefully bringing some home. Basically my goal is to become a mini-Teavana at home and bug my parents with my endless talk about dying baby seals and how carrots have souls too while I brew my tea.


God, I hope this blog doesn't turn into serial-killer obsession level rants about these teas....


1 comment:

  1. Carrots have souls!!! gasp poor things Good thing your Uncle Billy doesn't like to eat them. :)

    ReplyDelete